Hello and welcome to my projects and jobs page.
- Market Specific Lead Generation Enterprise Engine
- Enterprise Authentication and Authorization Security Portal
- SEO optimized Website Link generation engine (over 40 million links processed daily)
- Client’s SEO Website Ranking Engine
- Emission Reporting Public Website
- Colocated Infrastructure Migration to Microsoft Azure
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Client for QuickBooks Integration with ASP.NET Enterprise Application
- On-Line Travel Agency Website – with back-end Booking Engine into Cruise-lines APIs for real-time purchases
- Google Maps based prototype for colleague – a weekend project
- Most Recent Employment is not Public
Over last 10 years I have had a couple of employers that I would rather not mention. I’d rather list some of the projects I have completed while there to show both Project Management Skills and Information Technology Knowledge. Obviously if needed I can provide both professional and personal references if necessary.
- Sea Escapes, Inc. 2002 – 2003 – IM Manager and Senior Developer.
SeaEcapes, Inc (http://www.seaescapes.com) was an online Cruise Travel Agency. I was primaraly responsible for designing the entire On-Line presence for the company; everything from networking setup – both for the office and co-located cluster, servers setup and of course Software Development. This was my first project in Visual Studio 2003/C#. The On-Line Cruise Booking Engine I developed for the company website and internal support staff allowed for real time ticket information from several cruise lines, like Carnival, Princess, Holland America, etc. The same booking engine allowed for real-time purchasing of the entire cruise package, including the cruise line tickets, the airline tickets and even hotel if desired.
- Seven Blue Seas, Inc. 2001 to 2003 – Information Systems Supervisor
This is another On-Line Cruise Travel Agency. For this company my primary responsibility was on the System/Network side. I was in charge of both the IT for Office Location and Co-Located servers. We were using a team from China to do most of the development. I did write some code while here, but it was mostly for server side utilities. Production syatems were using ASP+Microsoft Commerce Server+MS SQL
- eCapitalist.com 2000 to 2001 – Information Systems Manager
- L-Squared Enterteainment, Inc. 1996 – 2000 – Systems/Network Administer, Developer
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California 1992 – 1996, Electrical Draftsman, CAD Support Specialist